Free Apps with '3D modelling' feature
- Blender is the free and open-source 3D creation suite. It supports the entirety of the 3D pipeline—modeling, rigging, animation, simulation, rendering, compositing, video editing, and motion tracking.
- FreeCAD is a general purpose parametric 3D CAD modeler. The development is completely Open Source (LGPL License).
- SketchUp (formerly Google Sketchup) is a 3D modeling computer program for a wide range of drawing applications such as architectural, interior design, civil and mechanical...
- Sweet Home 3D is a free interior design Java application that helps you draw the plan of your house, arrange furniture on it and visit the results in 3D.
- MakeHuman is an interactive modelling tool for creating realistic 3D human characters. These models can be exported to several computer graphics and animation platforms including Blender, Unity 3D, Unreal Engine, OpenSim and Second Life.
- Wings 3D is a subdivision modeler inspired by Nendo and Mirai from Izware.
- Regard3D is a free, multiplatform, open-source structure-from-motion application. It creates 3D models of objects, based on photographs from different angles.
- Meshroom is a free, open-source 3D Reconstruction Software based on the AliceVision framework.
- Open source 3D geometry modeling system with a robust feature set developed over 20 years.
- System for processing and editing 3D triangular meshes, provides a set of tools for editing, cleaning, healing, inspecting, rendering, texturing and converting meshes.
- Roblox allows you to create games, build whatever you want with lego-like bricks, play other games made by users of the community, and even participate in the economy by trading, selling, buying, and collecting items.
- Education focused 3D computer-aided design software for coding, design, and electronics.
- Sketchfab is the first web service to publish interactive 3D content online in real-time without plugins.
- Shapr3D is a revolutionary 3D modeling software created exclusively for your iPad Pro and your Apple Pencil.
- Autodesk Homestyler is a tool that enables you to quickly produce a 2D or 3D model of a building and its furniture. It focuses on 2D and 3D architectural design.