Operating system for Mac
Without an operating system, it’s rather difficult to operate a computer. From the mainstays like Windows, macOS, and Ubuntu, to rising stars like Linux Mint and ReactOS, to OSes on our mobile devices like iOS and Android, this software is the fundamental key to what the world sees as modern computing.
- DOSBox is an emulator program which emulates an IBM PC compatible computer running a DOS operating system. Many IBM PC compatible graphics and sound cards are also emulated.
- macOS is a Unix-based operating system, developed and marketed by Apple Inc. It is designed to run on Macintosh computers, having been pre-installed on all Macs since 2002.
- Enterprise-focused container platform for building, sharing, and running any application.
- QEMU (short for "Quick EMUlator") is a free and open-source hosted hypervisor that performs hardware virtualization.
- Parallels Desktop gives Mac users the ability to run Windows, Linux or any other operating system and their critical applications at the same time as Mac OS X on any Intel-powered...
- Lakka is the official Linux distribution of RetroArch and the libretro ecosystem. Each game system is implemented as a libretro core, while the frontend RetroArch takes care of inputs and display.
- Open, innovative platform to efficiently operate + manage server applications + complete IT infrastructures for Linux, MS Windows, Mac OS X.
- Apache Mesos is a cluster manager that simplifies the complexity of running applications on a shared pool of servers.
- illumos is a Unix operating system which provides next-generation features for downstream distributions.
- MINIX 3 is a free, open-source, operating system designed to be highly reliable, flexible, and secure.
- Docker Swarm is native clustering for Docker. It allows you create and access to a pool of Docker hosts using the full suite of Docker tools.
- qube-os is a Cloud Computing Operating System.it completely web based.for users qube-os is a free online computer accessible from any device and any browsers.
- QNX is a commercial Unix-like real-time operating system, aimed primarily at the embedded systems market.
- A simplified Linux distribution built from containers, for containers. Everything in RancherOS is managed by Docker, with minimum software needed to run Docker.
- Just like that, your Mac is a powerful server.