Computer Display Management Apps
There are more intricacies to the monitor (or the monitors) of your computer setup than meets the eye. Things like color temperature, the management of multiple displays, and refresh rate customization (with some displays able to “overclock” the refresh rate past their originally intended one) can be accessed with the utilities on this page.
- Whether you're a morning lark or night owl, SunsetScreen allows you to set the time of the sunset and sunrise, so you can have full control over your sleep cycle.
- Dual Monitor Tools is a software package for Windows users with dual or multiple monitor setups.
- Monitorian is a Windows desktop tool to adjust the brightness of multiple monitors with ease.
- Turn Off the Lights for Desktop is a powerful, helpful app to dim your whole desktop and protect your eyes at night. Turn Off the Lights for Desktop allows you to work, play in a dark environment without damaging your eyes.
- Inspired by Redshift, Blueshift adjusts the colour temperature of your monitor according to brightness outside to reduce eye strain and make it easier to fall asleep when going to bed.
- Your computer knows almost everything about you! And what do YOU know about your machine? Get the Black Bird System Info and find out the maximum information about your PC!.