Apps such as RunKeeper and MyFitnessPal run the gamut for what types of approach you may take to becoming or staying fit. As fitness is a lifelong goal, these apps will help you as you constantly adjust your approach to staying healthy.
- Strava is built for passionate athletes: GPS-powered activity analysis, on-line competitions and comparisons, ad-free.
- Track your running, walking, cycling using your smartphone's built-in GPS. Record your entire activity history and track your performance progress.
- Lose weight with MyFitnessPal, the fastest and easiest-to-use calorie counter.With the largest food database of any calorie counter, and amazingly fast food and exercise entry, we’ll help you take those extra pounds off! .
- Google Fit is a health-tracking platform developed by Google for the Android operating system. It is a single set of APIs that blends data from multiple apps and devices.
- Live a healthier, more active life with Fitbit, the top app for tracking all-day activity, workouts and health.
- JEFIT helps keep you on track, live healthier, and stay motivated with your fitness goals.
- Zombies, Run! is an ultra-immersive running game and audio adventure, co-created with award-winning novelist Naomi Alderman.
- Lifestyle companion to track your fitness, weight, diet, food & sleep.
- DAREBEE provides encompassing fitness information from workout plans to challenges daily dares.
- Guided at-home exercises.
- Runalyze analyzes your complete training, calculates your shape, computes prognoses and visualizes your performance in different plots. Configure your own sport types - It's not limited to running.
- A privacy oriented fitness tracker for Android.
- Your ultimate personal trainer.
- openScale is an open source app to keep easily log of your body metrics which supports various Bluetooth scales .