Recover lost data Apps
- TestDisk can convert dynamic disks to basic disks.
- Accidentally deleted an important file? Lost files after a computer crash? No problem - Recuva recovers files from your Windows computer, recycle bin, digital camera card, or MP3 player!.
Be careful during installation, the installer will promote you to install CCleaner.
- A tool to help recover and fix your computer even if it cannot boot into the operating system.
- A highly-customizable multiboot USB stick for modern PC Repair. Supports both Legacy BIOS and UEFI.
- Acronis True Image (or simply True Image) is a software product produced by Acronis that provides data protection including, backup, archive, access and recovery for Microsoft, macOS, iOS and Android operating systems.
- wxHexEditor is an open source cross-platform disk/sector/file hex editor written in C++ with a wxWidgets-based user interface.Main features:- low memory usage
- Redo Rescue is an easy-to-use backup and recovery solution that can restore a fully working system from a backup image, even to a blank new hard disk.
- Hiren’s BootCD PE (Preinstallation Environment) is a restored edition of Hiren’s BootCD based on Windows 10 PE x64. PE version is being developed by Hiren’s BootCD fans. it supports UEFI booting and requires minimum 2 GB RAM.
- Disk Drill easily recovers deleted files and protects your files from accidental deletion with Recovery Vault.
- R-Studio is a family of powerful and cost-effective undelete and data recovery software.
- DiskGenius, previously PartitionGuru, is full-featured partition manager, which is designed to optimize disk usage for Windows users.Feature:
- Though console applications are open source (PAR clients are GPL), GUI application is closed source. Console applications and some UI resource are open source.
- Performs full system imaging, incremental backups, local and network backup locations, and bare metal recovery.
- SARDU (short for Shardana Antivirus Rescue Disk Utility) creates a multiboot all-in-one USB drive, CD or DVD for free (personal and non commercial use).