Security & Privacy Apps for Xfce
With advancing technology comes increasingly complex ways of people getting in to parts of it they shouldn’t. Whether it’s malware or viruses brute force attacks to steal private data, security is one of the most important aspects of ensuring that users stay safe when using the apps they love and need with peace of mind.
- SpiderOak provides an easy, secure and consolidated online backup, storage, access, sharing & sync tool for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux (Ubuntu, Debian & Fedora).
- GnuPG allows to encrypt and sign your data and communication, features a versatile key management system as well as access modules for all kinds of public key directories.
- Wicd is an open source wired and wireless network manager for Linux which aims to provide a simple interface to connect to networks with a wide variety of settings.
- Passwordmaker creates unique, secure passwords that are very easy for you to retrieve but no one else.
- FPM2 is GTK2 port from Figaro's Password Manager originally developed by John Conneely, with some new enhancements.Features:
- A simple PolicyKit authentication agent for XFCE.