Security & Privacy
With advancing technology comes increasingly complex ways of people getting in to parts of it they shouldn’t. Whether it’s malware or viruses brute force attacks to steal private data, security is one of the most important aspects of ensuring that users stay safe when using the apps they love and need with peace of mind.
- Tor is free software and an open network that helps you defend against traffic analysis, a form of network surveillance that threatens personal freedom and privacy, confidential business activities and relationships, and state security.
- The Tor software protects you by bouncing your communications around a distributed network of relays run by volunteers all around the world: it prevents somebody watching your...
- A free and open source password manager that keeps all of your passwords safe in one place.
- Bitwarden is the easiest and safest way to store your logins and passwords across all of your devices (iOS, Android, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Windows, Mac, Linux, and more). Bitwarden is FREE and open source.
- Secure email with absolutely no compromises, brought to you by MIT and CERN scientists. Swiss Based
- KeePass Cross-Platform Community Edition - A community maintained fork of the popular KeePassX application with more features and frequent updates.
- Password Manager, Auto Form Filler, Random Password Generator & Secure Digital Wallet App.
- OpenVPN provides flexible VPN solutions to secure your data communications, whether it's for Internet privacy, remote access for employees, securing IoT, or for networking Cloud data centers.
- VeraCrypt is a free disk encryption software brought to you by IDRIX and that is based on...
- Wireshark is the world's foremost network protocol analyzer. It lets you capture and interactively browse the traffic running on a computer network.
- Well established and trusted anti-malware solution to help protect against viruses, scams and privacy invasion.
- Standard Notes is a simple and private notes app. It allows you to write and sync your notes across all your devices, including your iPhone, iPad, Mac, and web browser.
- Tutanota is a free and open source web-mail client that focuses on privacy and security. It has open source iOS and an Android apps.
- VirusTotal is a free service that analyzes suspicious files and URLs and facilitates the quick detection of viruses, worms, trojans, and all kinds of malware.
- You are being watched. Private and state-sponsored organizations are monitoring and recording your online activities. PrivacyTools (also known as privacytools.io) provides knowledge and tools to protect your privacy against global mass surveillance.