Team Collaboration Tools
Using the right collaboration tools is necessary for almost any task, especially in more complex projects with several stakeholders. Allowing the team to communicate on one platform makes it possible to cut down on long meetings and those never-ending email threads.
Here we have gathered the most popular collaboration software available – everything rated and reviewed by our users. Think about what features you need: A messaging app, workflow-management features, opportunity to share files and screenshots or perhaps something completely different. Whatever communication and collaboration needs your team has, chances are that the solutions are found in our list of apps.
- Discord is about giving people the power to create belonging in their lives. We want to make it easier for you to talk regularly with the people you care about.
- A safe home for all your data – Access & share your files, calendars, contacts, mail & more from any device, on your terms.
- A free instant messaging and collaboration software based on the Matrix protocol.
- Bitwarden is the easiest and safest way to store your logins and passwords across all of your devices (iOS, Android, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Windows, Mac, Linux, and more). Bitwarden is FREE and open source.
- Real-time messaging, archiving and search for modern teams to stay focused and productive.
- With so many tools, it's hard to keep everyone on the same page. Notion is a new tool that unifies them all.
- Google Docs is an online word processor, part of...
- Matrix defines a set of open APIs for decentralised communication, suitable for securely publishing, persisting and subscribing to data over a global open federation of servers...
- Todoist is a task manager thats useful, fast and easy to use. Accomplish more, every day.Millions of people rely on Todoist to get things done.
- 1Password creates strong, unique passwords for all of your sites and logs you in with a single tap (or click).
- Asana is the work management platform teams use to stay focused on the goals, projects, and daily tasks that grow business.
- Keybase is a new and free security app for mobile phones and computers. For the geeks among us: it's open source and powered by public-key cryptography.
- An award-winning cloud-based Project Management software aims to help collaborative teams organize and manage from small enterprise projects to large-scale initiatives.
Synchronizing, online-based spreadsheet app, part of Google Drive.