Remote Work & Education
In these modern times, remote communication has proven highly effective for conducting business and for remote learning. Employees and students can be practically anywhere and still get work done. Whether video conferencing one-on-one, remotely walking users through software procedures or conducting a bustling, online meeting complete with a collaborative white board and interactive presentations, modern apps have us covered.
- TeamViewer lets you establish a connection to any PC or server within just a few seconds.
- Remote desktop app for sharing screens and files sharing across most devices focusing on speed and security.
- Multi-platform calendar tool that lets you fill in events with images and map coordinates.
- Secure, fully featured, and completely free video conferencing.
- Cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, chat, and webinars across mobile, desktop, and room systems.
- Redmine is a flexible project management web application. Written using Ruby on Rails framework, it is cross-platform and cross-database.
- The collaborative interface design tool.
- Remote Desktop Connection is a technology that allows you to sit at a computer (sometimes called the client computer) and connect to a remote computer (sometimes called the host...
- AirDroid allows you to access and manage your Android phone or tablet from Windows, Mac or the web, wirelessly, for free. .
- Seafile is a professional open source cloud storage platform for organizations. It has complete file syncing and sharing features, reliable file storage and advanced privacy protection feature.
- BigBlueButton enables universities and colleges to deliver a high-quality learning experience to remote students.
- Access a computer remotely in low latency to game, work, and play together from anywhere.
- Team collaboration software by Microsoft that features chat and voice & video comms.
- Unified Remote is an app that lets you control your entire computer from your mobile device.
- Remote access software that lets you access your desktop from most computers and smart devices.