Remote workplaces require every employee to be in sync with the company’s vision from the top down. The best way to ensure this is the case is similar to how in-person workplaces handle it: face-to-face meetings.
Online meeting software, such as Zoom, enables employees to communicate face to face no matter how far much physical distance there is between them, allowing one of the best features of an in-person workplace to be a cornerstone of the online workplace as well.
- TeamViewer lets you establish a connection to any PC or server within just a few seconds.
- Cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, chat, and webinars across mobile, desktop, and room systems.
- Easy to start, easy to join and with no downloads for viewers, connecting for external presentations, sales demos, and ad hoc get-togethers means you get work done and get on with it.
- Glip is instant messaging for teams and businesses to communicate and get work done at the same time.
- Calendly can connect with up to six of your calendars to automatically check availability and help you connect with your best contacts, prospects and clients.How it works
- Google Meet is a team-focused videoconference app included with G Suite and G Suite for Education.
- Cisco Webex is the leading enterprise solution for video conferencing, online meetings, screen share, and webinars.• Share documents, presentations, and applications.
- Aeroadmin - zero configuration and easy to use remote desktop software. Ready to use right after downloading.
VirusTotal reports several potential issues: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/1c72005aa734b69289dc915d6fdb0786269a4226e89dbf6d9e4fdf7d19807e5e/detection
- Java-based groupware for video conferencing, messaging, collaborative document editing and more.
- Mikogo is a free screen sharing solution that allows you to share any screen content in true color quality with up to 25 participants. Perfect for online meetings and web conferences. An easy-to-use and intuitive tool.
- VideoMeeting is a free and open source video conference solution built to have video calls and chats using your web browser. It is a pure web application based on WebRTC that can provide communication features within your web browser.
- Infomaniak Meet is a videoconferencing solution that respects your privacy for all your discussions.
- Real-time collaborative retrospectives - choose from a variety of templates or create your own, invite your team and start creating post-its! Metro Retro makes it easy for co-located or distributed teams to run engaging and fun retrospectives!.
- SlideOnline lets upload and share PowerPoint and PDF presentations online making easier to embed the presentations in websites, blogs and social networks.
- FreeConference.com is the original free conference calling service, offering free and reliable video & conference calling solutions.