Office & Productivity Apps for Xfce
All the tools to create, edit, manage and convert your documents, take notes, manage todo lists, personal information, databases, calendars, appointments, contacts, emails, presentations, spreadsheets, time-sheets, conferences etc.
- TiddlyWiki is a highly customizable notewiki for capturing, organising and sharing complex information.
- Dia is a GTK+ based diagram creation program for Linux, Unix, Mac OS X and Windows released under the GPL license.
- MuPDF is a lightweight PDF and XPS viewer.
- RedNotebook is a graphical diary and journal helping you keep track of notes and thoughts.
- Mutt is a small but very powerful text-based mail client for Unix operating systems.
- The Gnumeric spreadsheet is part of the GNOME desktop environment: a project to create a free, user friendly desktop environment.
- Osmo is a handy personal organizer, which includes calendar, tasks manager, address book and notes modules.
- Clipman is a clipboard manager for Xfce. It keeps the clipboard contents around while it is usually lost when you close an application.
- Orage is a new modern calendar application for the Xfce Desktop Environment. Orage has been designed from the start to be quick and easy-to-use.
- In the default mode, it transmits a mail to an SMTP server (for example at a free mail provider) which takes care of further delivery.
- Wiki on a Stick (in short WoaS) is a wiki that lives in one self-modifying XHTML file.
- NoteCase Pro is an advanced multi platform outliner that helps you organize your text notes into a document, with individual notes placed in the tree-like structure.
- Day Planner is a free software day planner and reminder for GNU/Linux and other Unix-like operating systems
- Balsa is an e-mail client for GNOME, highly configurable and incorporating all the features you would expect in a robust mail client.
- Fetchmail is a full-featured, robust, well-documented remote-mail retrieval and forwarding utility intended to be used over on-demand TCP/IP links (such as SLIP or PPP...