Free Create Slideshows for Linux
Slideshow presentations can prove to be invaluable visual aids for people attempting to convey complex and nuanced ideas to a large group of people. Scenarios like teaching a class or presenting a business idea or proposal are prime examples of this. From the most used slideshow creators like PowerPoint and Keynote, to freely accessible alternatives such as LibreOffice Impress and Prezi, there are many different software solutions to help you make the best presentation you possibly can for whatever reason you can think of.
- ffDiaporama is an application of creation of videos sequences established by- titles, fixed or livened up.- images or by photos, fixed or livened up.- movie clip- music
- PhotoFilmStrip is a free program that can create video from images quickly and easily, including the Ken Burns style zoom-in/zoom-out effect commonly used in documentaries.
- Aspose.Slides for Cloud is a REST based API that allows developers to read, write & modify a PowerPoint presentations in cloud.
- 4K Slideshow Maker is a straightforward and easy-to-use app to create slideshows.
- WPS Presentation is a slide show application, part of WPS Office.
- Imagination is a lightweight and simple DVD slide show maker for GNU/Linux. Imagination has been designed from the ground up to be fast, light and easy-to-use.