Photos & Graphics Apps for Xfce
The arts of photography, graphics creation, and image editing have forever been changed by modern software such as Adobe Photoshop. It’s now easier than ever to have total control over every single aspect of a photo or other graphical image, with the ability to export and share whatever still or moving image you want.
- ImageMagick is a software suite to create, edit, and compose bitmap images.
- Very simple and fast image viewer. No support for IPTC metadata such as image tags/keywords.
- gcolor2 is a basic colourpicker utility that allows you to select any colour on your screen, and, well, grab it's colour.
- Geeqie is a lightweight Gtk+ based image viewer for Unix like operating systems. It was forked from GQview.
- MComix is an user-friendly, customizable image viewer. It is specifically designed to handle comic books, but also serves as a generic viewer.
- mtPaint is a painting program which Mark Tyler developed from scratch so he could easily create pixel art and manipulate digital photos.
- GNU TeXmacs is a free scientific editing platform designed to create beautiful technical documents. It provides a unified and user friendly framework for editing structured documents with different types of content: text, math, graphics, slides, etc.
- The Ristretto Image Viewer is an application that can be used to view, and scroll through images.
- GPicView is a simple and fast image viewer with low memory usage. This little program is not aimed to be powerful or feature-rich.
- gtkam is the official GTK2 GUI for libgphoto2. Its purpose it to provide a standard client for libgphoto2 aimed at GNOME users.
- Imagination is a lightweight and simple DVD slide show maker for GNU/Linux. Imagination has been designed from the ground up to be fast, light and easy-to-use.
- Linkage is a lightweight client, it includes most common features found in other BitTorrent clients.