Search engine for Mac
Trying to find anything on the Internet without a search engine would make finding a needle in a haystack seem like child’s play. Without ubiquitous indices such as Google and DuckDuckGo, our access to the vast sea of information and content that the Internet hosts would be severely limited. This pages lists all of the major search engines that you need to know in order to access most of what the Internet has to offer.
- Easily find more sites like those you like. Similar Sites helps you find related sites and alternatives based on community recommendations and computer analysis.
- YaCy is a free search engine that anyone can use to build a search portal for their intranet or to help search the public internet.
- fzf is a general-purpose command-line fuzzy finder.* No dependencies* Blazingly fast* The most comprehensive feature set* Flexible layout using tmux panes
- Application Aggregator. We support all the major platforms: Android, iOS, Windows Phone, macOS, Windows, Linux, Steam, Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo.
- Sphinx is a free software search engine designed with indexing database content in mind.
- i-Search Pro changes the way of WordPress Search. It’s full WooCommerce compatible. Provide Live search results in milliseconds. Include almost everything in your search results.
- Top Movies Like helps you find similar, alternative or related movies to any of your favourite movies instantly. Give it a try!
- Search and download new TV shows & TV series, movies, mp3, music and PC/PS2/PSP/Wii/Xbox games absolutly for free.
- Open source search server designed to be fast, scalable and with powerful and accurate full-text search capabilities derived from Sphinx search project.
- Universal search bar for all your cloud apps.
- This is a very fast and clutter free internet search engine. Get your results instantly and without any fuss.
- Google for your files. Search your Desktop, Google Drive, Dropbox, Gmail, Evernote, and everything else the way you’d search the Internet.
- Search extension for the chrome web browser. Contribute to Pitmairen/selection-search development by creating an account on GitHub.
- DuckDuckGo from the terminal 🦆.
- Network recon framework, including a web interface to browse Nmap scan results.