Free Online Services
This category includes search engines, personalized homepages, weather forecast, webmail services, website hosting, online shopping, and classifieds.
- DuckDuckGo is an alternative search engine that has rich features, respects your privacy, and is built from free/open-source software.
- Gmail is a free search-based web-mail service.
- Secure email with absolutely no compromises, brought to you by MIT and CERN scientists. Swiss Based
- F-Droid is an installable catalogue of FOSS (Free and Open Source Software) applications for the Android platform.
- Mapping software and API service with satellite imagery, real-time traffic, panoramic street views and much more.
- Pidgin is an easy to use, multi-protocol chat client client used by millions. Connect to AIM, MSN, Yahoo, XMPP, and more chat networks all at once.
- Google Search is the most popular search engine on the Internet. Google can search for webpages, images, videos, news, and various other forms of media.
- Over 600 apps work with IFTTT including Twitter, Telegram, Google Drive, Twitch, Weather Underground, Instagram, Gmail, and devices like Google Home, Amazon Alexa, Nest, Philips...
- Tutanota is a free and open source web-mail client that focuses on privacy and security. It has open source iOS and an Android apps.
- Ninite is the easiest way to install software. Pick the apps you want, and the Ninite installer will download and install all of your selected apps at once, automatically.
- Known as "the world's most resilient BitTorrent site", The Pirate Bay is a website that lets you search for, download, and upload torrents.
- Browse through over 150 billion web pages archived from 1996 to a few months ago.
- Official Android marketplace to buy, download and review apps, books, movies and more.
- Rainmeter allows you to display customizable skins on your desktop, from hardware usage meters to fully functional audio visualizers. You are only limited by your imagination and creativity.
- Searx is a metasearch engine, aggregating the results of other search engines while not storing information about its users. Why use Searx?