Remote desktop Apps for Linux
- TeamViewer lets you establish a connection to any PC or server within just a few seconds.
- Remote desktop app for sharing screens and files sharing across most devices focusing on speed and security.
- Chrome Remote Desktop allows users to remotely access another computer through Chrome browser or a Chromebook.
- Open source and copyleft remote desktop client for Linux and BSD that supports plugins.
- DWService offers a service that allows access to remote systems using a standard web browser.
- Access a computer remotely in low latency to game, work, and play together from anywhere.
- X2Go is an open source remote desktop software for Linux that uses the NX technology protocol.
- This is a full computer management web site. With MeshCentral, you can run your own web server to remotely manage and control computers on a local network or anywhere on the internet.
- Guacamole is a clientless remote desktop gateway. It supports standard protocols like VNC and RDP. We call it clientless because no plugins or client software are required.
- Vysor puts a fully controllable window of your Android on your desktop. An easy install Chrome app, compatible with all operating systems.
- Moonlight allows you to stream your collection of games from your GameStream-compatible PC to any supported device and play them remotely. Moonlight is perfect for gameplay on the go without sacrificing the graphics quality of your gaming computer.
- Zentyal is a native Microsoft Active Directory® implementation on Linux incorporating all the network services required in a small and medium business environment: Directory...
- xrdp provides a graphical login to remote machines using RDP (Microsoft Remote Desktop Protocol).
- Dynu offers free dynamic DNS service for yourname.dynu.com and yourname.com. It has a simple API(update URL) and offers free update client software.Other features include
- GPU cloud computing made easy. Effortless infrastructure for Machine Learning and Data Science.