Family Calendar Apps
When scheduling group activities, events, and holiday plans, things can get a little hectic or even fall through the cracks if everyone isn’t on the same page. That’s where family calendar apps such as Cozi come in. These apps will ensure that everyone is in the know about where and when they need to be in certain places or ensuring certain things get done so that the family machine can keep running with no slowdowns!
- A mail service which meets all needs- For individuals: free or Premium (1€/month) Mailo accounts
- Cozi is a free online calendar that helps families coordinate activities.
- Manage tasks and events, create shared grocery lists and stay organized as a family with OurHome.
- Familio is helping families coordinate daily family life.
- FamilyWall is the easy way to share all that matters securely and privately with your family.
- Shared family calendar to help keep the family connected.
- Coparenting software for high conflict families.
- Picniic keeps your family on the same page through a connected calendar, shopping and to-do lists, recipe and meal planner, family locator and muck more.
- SquareHub is the private social network designed exclusively for your family.
- A smarter way to keep up with your birthdays. Never miss a birthday again, and never feel uninspired again. Create personalized reminders with funny quotes, images or videos.
- A downloadable web app designed to make family organization fun for kids and productive for parents.
- Family Tasks is task management service for families. Family Tasks helps parents involve their children in daily home tasks and teach children responsibility.
- Family Connections is a private, social networking website for connecting with friends, families or small groups.
- KitchenHub is the all-in-one family organizer software that helps you manage your busy family life.
- Shared planning tool for busy families.