Sometimes, the people you’re close to might not quite want to partake in your passion for video games. That’s why there are communities focused on bonding over a shared interest in gaming. These manifest themselves as forums, gaming-focused social networks such as Player.me, and other web sites and services. These communities will allow you to talk about one of your passions with other like-minded people.
- Player.me is the social discovery platform for the gaming community. Discover, Share and Collaborate with other Players, Groups and Companies. Created by Players, for Players.
- Grouvee is the best place on the Internet to catalog your video game collection and track your backlog.
- Enjin is a guild and clan hosting company. We love playing games with friends and families. We also understand the frustrations that come with creating and maintaining a website.
- A website dedicated to quality gaming coverage for PS4, Xbox One, PC, indie games and the Nintendo switch. The focus is rich article with in depth content in articles, reviews and news updates.
- Z-Net project is a SNES gaming portal for helping users quickly and easily play with friends, or find brand new people to play your favorite multi-player SNES games with using the...
- We are aiming to bring gamers into one place to help them share their best content. If you like to connect with friends outside of your games, then BoomBaxer be the right social gaming network for you.