Free First Person Shooter (FPS)
One of the most popular genres in video games, first person shooters such as the worldwide phenomenon that is Call of Duty focus on a single, well, first person perspective, putting yourself in the eyes of the person holding the weapon or tool you use to defeat opponents or overcome obstacles.
- Team Fortress 2 (TF2) is the sequel to the game that put class-based, multiplayer team warfare on the map.
- Fast-paced, multiplayer FPS game series where teams combat for objectives as terrorists or counter-terrorists.
- Warsow is a completely free fast-paced first-person shooter (FPS) for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X, set in a futuristic cartoonish world where rocketlauncher-wielding pigs and...
- Cross-platform test suite that evaluates your computer's hardware capabilities.
- Red Eclipse is a fun-filled new take on the first person arena shooter, built as a total conversion of Cube Engine 2, which lends itself toward a balanced gameplay, with a general...
- Unvanquished is a free, open-source first-person shooter combining real-time strategy elements with a futuristic, sci-fi setting. It is available for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X.
- Urban Terror started as a realism based "total conversion" mod for Quake III Arena.
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl is a first-person shooter video game by the Ukrainian developer GSC Game World, published in 2007.
- A free-to-play Battle Royale game where contenders from across the Frontier team up to battle for glory, fame, and fortune.
- Krunker.io is a free io Multiplayer First Person Shooter. No Download browser FPS! Free!.
- Experience a cinematic story campaign, cooperative gameplay, and intense competitive multiplayer.
- Zandronum is a multiplayer oriented port, based off Skulltag, for Doom and Doom II by id Software.
- Freedoom is a WIP a complete free content game based on the Doom engine. It's not an engine, but it's replacement game data with entirely original content, Compatible with a majority of game mods made for Doom. Comes in Three Flavors~.
- Enemy Territory: Legacy is an open source project based on the code of Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory.
- Übergame is a free open source, realism like, multi-purpose, multiplayer, casual, first-person-shooter game.