Wiki with feature 'Knowledge base'
Software that allows anyone with the resources to host an open-source encyclopedia or other database that can be edited by anyone or by select users of your choice. Wikipedia is by far the most well known example of this.
- With so many tools, it's hard to keep everyone on the same page. Notion is a new tool that unifies them all.
- An open source knowledge management application that's focused on ease of use.
- Nuclino is the easiest way to organize and share knowledge in teams. Create real-time collaborative documents and connect them instantly like a wiki.
- An open source, modern and powerful wiki app built on Node.js, Git, and Markdown.
- Slite is a simple collaborative documentation tool that helps businesses stay organized and work more thoughtfully.
- Raneto is an open source Knowledgebase platform that uses static Markdown files to power your Knowledgebase.
- Team wiki with powerful integrations & search. Turn chats & docs into team knowledge easily. .
- Documize creates the Enterprise Knowledge Backbone by unifying docs, wiki, reporting and dashboards — composition + coordination + discovery + distribution + workflows = faster business outcomes.
- ProProfs Knowledge Base is knowledge management software used to create highly-searchable online FAQ’s to improve customer service and reduce tickets.
- SlimWiki is an easy to use Wiki / knowledge sharing platform for teams with a beautifully simple editing experience.
- A web-based solution for sharing know-how: work instructions, procedures, knowledge base, product support, enterprise wiki. .
- AllAnswered provides an all-in-one knowledge management system including an advanced Wiki and Questions & Answers (Q&As) with built-in workflow and knowledge life-cycle...
- Friyay keeps any team organized, together and on track - your way - wherever you are.
- Synapsen is a hypertextual card index or reference organizer, which is to say a storage system on the basis of an electronic literature database that enables the management of bibliographies and notes.
- Slab is a knowledge hub for the modern workplace. We help teams unlock their full potential through shared learning and documentation.