Web Development Tools for Linux
- PHP is a widely-used general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for Web development and can be embedded into HTML.
- Firefox Developer Edition brings you latest features, fast performance, and the development tools you need to build for the open web.
- XAMPP is a completely free, easy to install Apache distribution containing MariaDB, PHP, and Perl.
- A powerful REST API Client with cookie management, environment variables, code generation, and authentication for Mac, Window, and Linux.
- Pinegrow is a Mac, Windows and Linux web editor that lets you build responsive websites faster with live multi-page editing, CSS & SASS styling, CSS Grid editor and smart...
- Open-source task and test automation tool and Selenium IDE. The UI.Vision RPA software is a browser extension that can do desktop automation as well! Use it for web automation, form filling, screen scraping and Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
- Bluefish is a powerful editor targeted towards programmers and webdesigners, with many options to write websites, scripts and programming code.
- Django is a high-level Python Web framework that encourages rapid development and clean, pragmatic design.
- HTML is great for declaring static documents, but it falters when we try to use it for declaring dynamic views in web-applications.