Issue Tracking Apps for Mac
- Code collaboration version control. Offers hosted (freemium) for limited (5) users, and a commercial self-hosted for a subscription. Free licenses are available for qualified open source projects, nonprofits, and classrooms.
- Gitea is a community managed fork of Gogs, lightweight code hosting solution written in Go and published under the MIT license.
- Trusted by 11,000+ businesses, JIRA is the leading bug tracking, issue tracking and project management tool.
- A project management tool that can be adapted to your processes to help you deliver great products.
- Freedcamp is a work collaboration platform with an emphasis on project management.
- Matrify is the middle way between spreadsheets and industry-specific software. Use Matrify to work on tables and lists with your team, e. g.
- The Bug Genie is an issue tracking and project management, completely free for small teams.Agile from the start
- BamBam!™ is a collaboration platform for people of different roles and work styles for whom regular task management software is not enough.
- Collect visual feedback from colleagues & clients directly into Trello, Asana, GitHub or Jira.
- Comindwork offers innovative SaaS project managemen software for knowledge intensive collaborations online.
- The free, open source project management tool. MyCollab has rich features, extraordinary customer support, and extensible platform.
- Sidequest lets you to create helpdesks and personal task inboxes that teams love, 100% inside Slack.
- Codegiant includes pretty yet powerful tools for agile project management. It is meant to be a single platform for project management.
- Alloy Navigator is an all-inclusive IT Service and Asset Management solution that provides thoughtful answers to your toughest IT challenges.
- OneTrack is a bug/issue tracker designed to be simple but powerful. It does away with complex menus with dozens of filters and offers instead a clean easy to understand experience.