Open Source Issue Tracking Apps
- Redmine is a flexible project management web application. Written using Ruby on Rails framework, it is cross-platform and cross-database.
- Gitea is a community managed fork of Gogs, lightweight code hosting solution written in Go and published under the MIT license.
- OpenProject is an open-source project management software with a wide set of features and plugins. It supports project timelines / Gantt charts, issue tracking, wiki, document management, time and cost reporting, code management, Scrum and much more.
- Tuleap is the first fully libre and open source software (GPL licence) for Enterprise Application Lifecycle Management.
- Scoold is inspired by StackOverflow and implements most of its features. You can ask and answer questions, upvote and downvote posts, earn badges and reputation.
- Bugzilla is a robust, featureful and mature defect-tracking system, or bug-tracking system.
- RT is an enterprise-grade ticketing system which enables a group of people to intelligently and efficiently manage tasks, issues, and requests submitted by a community of users.
- The Bug Genie is an issue tracking and project management, completely free for small teams.Agile from the start
- The free, open source project management tool. MyCollab has rich features, extraordinary customer support, and extensible platform.
- A business management software. Also called a Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software.
- A simplified Jira clone built with React/Babel (Client), and Node/TypeScript (API).
- Lavagna is an open-source issue/project management tool designed for small teams. Lightweight, easy to install, easy to use.
- Simple issue tracking for teams.
- Traq is a PHP powered project manager and issue tracker featuring multiple projects, milestones, custom fields, per-project permissions, email notifications and much more.