IDE with feature 'Syntax Highlighting'
- Code combines the streamlined UI of a modern editor with rich code assistance and navigation, and an integrated debugging experience – without the need for a full IDE.
- Geany is a small and lightweight Integrated Development Environment. It was developed to provide a small and fast IDE, which has only a few dependencies from other packages.
- Development Environment, Tooling Platform and Application Framework.
- GNU Emacs is an extensible, customizable text editor—and more.
- Binary releases of Visual Studio Code without Microsoft branding, telemetry and licensing.
- Enjoy productive PHP and web development with PhpStorm. Take advantage of deep code understanding, top-notch coding assistance, and support for all major tools and frameworks.
- RStudio™ is an integrated development environment (IDE) for R. RStudio combines an intuitive user interface with powerful coding tools to help you get the most out of R.
- The intelligent cross-platform C/C++ IDE. CLion is a new IDE that helps you be more productive while developing apps with C and C++ for Windows, Linux and OS X.
- Notepad3 is a fast and light-weight Scintilla-based text editor with syntax highlighting. It has a small memory footprint, but is powerful enough to handle most programming jobs.
- .NET IDE based on the IntelliJ platform and ReSharper. Supports C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core, Unity and Xamarin
- Code smarter and faster with Komodo IDE, the cross-platform professional development environment for dynamic languages and open technologies.
- SynWrite is a free source code editor and notepad replacement for Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.
- TweakStyle is an Integrated Development Environment for Web Development.Unlike most IDEs, TweakStyle is tailor-made for Front-end Development and understands Web Design.