Development Apps for Xfce
Creating content using technology has become more accessible than ever before thanks to evolved toolsets, increasingly thorough documentation, and more and more resources available to help developers-to-be learn the ropes. This runs the gamut from web development to game development to coding and much, much more! You’ll find resources to use to develop as well as to learn how on this page.
- Geany is a small and lightweight Integrated Development Environment. It was developed to provide a small and fast IDE, which has only a few dependencies from other packages.
- Dia is a GTK+ based diagram creation program for Linux, Unix, Mac OS X and Windows released under the GPL license.
- A extensible Music player with Podcast support, web radio, playlists and many more. As it is written in Python, writing new plug-ins is really easy.
- RStudio™ is an integrated development environment (IDE) for R. RStudio combines an intuitive user interface with powerful coding tools to help you get the most out of R.
- SciTE is a SCIntilla based Text Editor. Originally built to demonstrate Scintilla, it has grown to be a generally useful editor with facilities for building and running programs.
- Lighweight text editor for Xfce.
- medit is a programming and around-programming text editor. Started originally as a simple built-in editor component in GGAP, it grew up to a real text editor.
- Lightweight HEX-Editor.
- What is it? An HTML photo album generator that supports themes. It takes directories of images and creates all the thumbnails and HTML that you need. It's fast, easy to use, a...
- A unified GUI for the R programming language, based on Java.
- Oxalis is a web site editor. It is created for editing static web sites.Features Markdown syntax for writing pages templates site management
- A quick and dirty shell script aimed at generating HTML indexes with thumbnails.