Mining Pool Services
"Mining pools" are a way for multiple cryptocurrency miners to pool their CPU and/or GPU resources together to mine for coins. In sharing their resources for mining, the goal is to more quickly compile the next "block" of transactions, thereby obtaining the reward (the generated coin). Because the miner's resources are being shared and pooled together, so are the generated rewards, which are distributed amongst the miners respectively.
- Delta is the ultimate cryptocurrency portfolio management tool. Keep track of all cryptocoins, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and over 2000 alt coins. Use Delta to get the latest coin prices in your local currency and set personal alerts.
- Software and mining pool for mining multiple altcoins (Monero, Ethereum, Zcash, AEON, dashcoin) based on current exchange rate and benchmark of your hardware. The main difference from competitors - sleek interface.
- P2Pool is a decentralized Bitcoin mining pool that works by creating a peer-to-peer network of miner nodes.
- The Ultimate Management Platform that allows you and your team to setup, monitor and administer your mining farm.
- An ethical and transparent browser mining solution for webmasters/publishers/streamers. Monetize your traffic by adding 4 simple lines of code. We redistribute 100% of our earnings to your users. XMR and ETN.
- Most Advanced Mining Pool Ever. Anonymous Mining Support. Ethereum (ETH), Zcash (ZEC), Verge (XVG) Cryptocurrency Support.
- Multipool, Multialgo, Auto exchange to any coin you like.Features- Auto profit switch. You can switch mining coin/algo by profitability.
- AntPool is an efficient digital currency pool and open for users all around the world, AntPool support mining of Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and support payment method of PPS...
- Bitminter is a Bitcoin mining pool that aims to make it easy for anyone to make bitcoins.
- Slush Pool is the oldest mining pool, and the first known to be publicly available.