ICO - Initial Coin Offering
Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) are cryptocurrencies or other digital assets that are used as a method of crowdfunding. This method allows individuals, businesses, or startups to finance or fund their ventures. When ICOs or tokens are sold, it is often in exchange for partial ownership or future royalties in that business venture or project. The goal for potential investors or buyers of ICOs is that the ICO will appreciate in value once the business or startup venture is a success. ICOs can also be sold as tokens that represent access to a product or service once released. Rather than being a potential investment that may appreciate in value, these tokens (called Utility Tokens) act essentially as a pre-order to use or have access to a product or service being offered.
- Delta is the ultimate cryptocurrency portfolio management tool. Keep track of all cryptocoins, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and over 2000 alt coins. Use Delta to get the latest coin prices in your local currency and set personal alerts.
- Golem is a global, open sourced, decentralized supercomputer that anyone can access. It's made up of the combined power of user's machines, from personal laptops to entire datacenters.
- A place for finding new projects and products that are raising funds via initial coin offering. List of live & upcoming and finished funding rounds.
- Live top 100 cryptocurrency monitoring dashboard.
- Online dashboard to monitor trending ICOs and cryptocurrencies.
- WeCare Coin is an open source, peer-to-peer, community-driven decentralized cryptocurrency using blockchain technology to secure its transactions.