Open Source Self-Hosted Bitcoin Apps
Arguably the most well known and understood cryptocurrency out there, Bitcoin is the first thing that the general public thinks of when the concept of cryptocurrency comes up. Created in January of 2009, Bitcoin is one of the first examples of a decentralized cryptocurrency.
- A free and open source server for merchants wanting to accept Bitcoin for their business.
- Contribute to Open Source, donate bitcoins to open source projects or make commits and get tips for it.How does it work?
- Allows to certify a document ( of any format ? ), it gives a fingerprint relative to the date of the certification and it is stored in an online "Bitcoin blockchain". It can also verify the integrity of a document. .
- Incentivizing the mass compute power of IoT devices to form a means of anonymous blockchain payments.
- The alternative of paste4btc.com is not paying anymore so i decide to create new one which will pays you in bitcoin and if we get more traffic and profit we will also made new features like faucets etc and we will also add cryptocurrencies like doge.
- Browser mining is a new alternative revenue stream in addition to popup, native and media ads on your site.
- Bitcoin Wallets BTC/BCC/BCH & E-Currency.
- CryptoBar is a way to check variations on your cryptocurrencies and tokens on a discreet bar.
- BitcartCC is an open-source, self-hosted all-in-one solution for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.This solution is for you if:
- Minera is a complete web frontend to manage and monitor Bitcoin/Altcoins mining devices like Gridseed, Zeus Miner, Rockminer, Antminer, etc...