Dvd burning Apps
One of the hallmarks of the early days of disc drives in computers, support for burning CDs and DVDs is one of the most popular things to do with them. Software such as ImgBurn and InfraRecorder provide a variety of options to control how you want your CDs and DVDs burned. Despite this, many use the tried and true built-in Windows Media Player for their disc burning needs, with Brasero acting as a simple alternative on Linux-based operating systems.
- Vuze is a free BitTorrent client used to transfer files via the BitTorrent protocol.
- Freemake Video Converter lets you convert videos and rip online videos from YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion and 50+ sites.
- Alcohol is a powerful Windows CD and DVD burning software that makes it easy to create backups of DVDs* and CDs.
- Nero Burning ROM, commonly called just Nero, is an optical disc authoring program. As of version 6, the program has been a part of Nero software suite.
- The easiest way to burn CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray discs. Copy discs with one click, compress & convert video. Expand your iTunes library with web audio capture.
- Express Burn is a DVD and CD burner that burns audio, mp3 and data CDs. It seamlessly burns audio to CD to play on your computer, car or home stereo system converting many audio formats automatically.
- Lightweight and very easy to use CD/DVD burning application with wizard-style interface.
- DVD copy software enables you to copy any DVD to a blank DVD disc or to back up a DVD movie to a DVD folder or ISO file on your computer for convenient playback. It enables you to make 1:1 DVD, movie complete, movie-only, split or customized copy.
- DoISO - free ISO CD/DVD image maker and CD/DVD burner for Windows.
- Smart DVD Creator Pro for Mac is the most powerful Mac DVD Burner. You can use this Mac DVD Creator to burn popular video formats including MP4, MKV, FLV, AVI... to DVD.
- Easy and freeware best DVD burning software, copy and burn in 1 click. Top features:Low cost burning software : you can copy and backup data with only 2 clicks
- Ink is a highly efficient CD & DVD recording software designed to be suitable to any type of user.
- Hamster Free Burning Studio. People most often write things on laser disks, so we've made a special mini mode designed only for burning data on disks.
- X-CD-Roast is a flexible frontend for optical disc authoring. It allows even the unexperienced user to create or copy a CD with a few mouse clicks in a intuitive and nice looking graphical user interface.
- Burn to the Brim is an open-source freeware program designed to make selection of files to optimally fill up an entire CD (or other medium).