Encrypted backups Apps for Android
- Standard Notes is a simple and private notes app. It allows you to write and sync your notes across all your devices, including your iPhone, iPad, Mac, and web browser.
- Cryptomator provides transparent, client-side encryption for your cloud. Protect your documents from unauthorized access.
- Authy is a simple way to manage two-factor authentication accounts. Authy supports Gmail, Dropbox, LastPass and thousands of other sites.
- Keybase is a new and free security app for mobile phones and computers. For the geeks among us: it's open source and powered by public-key cryptography.
- Fast and very secure digital asset management platform with a user-friendly interface. Allows you to customize download links with your brand's style and logo. Controlled access to all your digital files-anytime, anywhere,on any device and more. .
- It implements Time-based One-time Passwords (TOTP) and HMAC-Based One-Time Passwords (HOTP). Simply scan the QR code and login with the generated 6-digit code.
- SpiderOak provides an easy, secure and consolidated online backup, storage, access, sharing & sync tool for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux (Ubuntu, Debian & Fedora).
- A secure, end-to-end encrypted Swiss instant messenger with a focus on privacy.
- Tresorit is the end-to-end encrypted file sync and sharing solution which safeguards confidential information by design.
- Aegis Authenticator is a free, secure and open source app to manage your 2-step verification tokens for your online services.
- Sync makes it easy to store, share and access your files from everywhere - your privacy guaranteed. Get 5GB free or 500GB Pro account for $49/yr.
- Secure, end-to-end encrypted, and privacy respecting sync for your contacts, calendars and tasks. Everything is encrypted on the client-side and all the code (client and server) is open source.
- Get 5 GB of full featured Online Backup for free.
- The privacy-friendly online storage and file sync service. From 2 TB, hosted in Switzerland.