Zipware has been designed to be simple, fast and stable to handle both small and large archives. Zipware also supports many Linux archive formats such as tar and gzip. Zipware is freeware and can be downloaded below.
- Extract: ZIP, ZIPX, 7Z, RAR, RAR5, ISO, VHD, GZIP, BZIP2, TAR, CPIO, XZ, DEB,DMG,RPM,XPI and more...
- Create: ZIP, 7-ZIP, EXE (create self-extracting and split/multi-volume archives)
- Create password protected archives encrypted using AES-256 encryption.
- Convert any of the archive formats listed above to zip, 7z or exe.
- Supports Drag and drop to Windows Explorer.
- Perform all archiving functions from Windows Explorer using Zipware's integrated context menu.
- Windows Explorer context menu that calculates and lists the size of all folders in a directory.
- Windows Explorer context menu that can scan any file using over 50 anti-virus products via VirusTotal.com
- Windows Explorer context menu that can find and delete empty folders
- Calculate MD5, SHA-1 and SHA-256 checksums for any file (also integrated into Explorer's context menu)
- Password Manager for storing passwords and confidential information
- Supports x86 and x64 bit versions of Windows 7, 8, Vista, XP and all versions of Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012.
- Zipware's program files are signed by a Verisign/Symantec digital certificate to prevent tampering after publication.... More Info »