WMail is changing its name to Wavebox, whilst adding support for far more than just e-mail. Google Inbox, Gmail, Outlook, Office 365, Slack, Trello & any Web link right at your fingertips
Wmail adds loads of features that mail on the web misses making your mail feel right at home on your computer. It's easy to use, fast and has all the features you're already enjoying on the web.
- Support for Gmail & Google Inbox : Wmail supports all types of Google accounts. All you need to do is pick which type of account you want to add and sign in. More Info »
- Multiple Accounts : Wmail lets you instantly switch between your accounts. No waiting for pages to load, no multiple tabs.
- Desktop Notifications : Need to know when your mail arrives? Not a problem, Wmail presents a desktop notification whenever you get a new message.
- Unread badges : Just like all the other apps on your machine, Wmail shows you how many unread messages you have using badges. In seconds you can know if your inbox is full or at zero.
- Cross Platform Support : Wmail works on OSX, Windows and Linux straight out the box. There's no reason why you need to type gmail.com into your browser ever again.
- Keyboard shortcuts & integration : Wmail works hard with Gmail and Google Inbox to support all the keyboard shortcuts, file drag drop and other native integrations you normally expect.