Vembu VMBackup is a Backup and Disaster Recovery software that supports VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V environments. VMBackup is designed to backup and replicate the virtual machines by taking the snapshots of the VM images at the host (hypervisor) level. There is no need to install any agent on each virtual machine (guest OS). Also, during incremental backups, only changed blocks will be transferred.
*RPO and RTO less than 15 mins More Info »
1. Host level VMware backup is designed to protect vSphere and vCenter environments using the VMware vStorage APIs (VADP)
2. VM Replication ensures the high availability of VMs. It creates a redundant copy of VMs on another ESXi host, in a ready-to-start state
3. The direct Hot-Add and SAN transport mode provides faster data transfer speed with less resource utilization. VMBackup will automatically analyze your environment and it will choose the appropriate data transfer mode
4. VMBackup uses the application-specific VSS writers to take consistent snapshots of MS Exchange, MS SQL Server, MS Active Directory and MS SharePoint. Also, it truncates log files after successful backup schedules.
Learn more about VMware backup: https://www.vembu.com/vmware-backup/
1. Host level Hyper-V backup is designed to protect Microsoft Hyper-V Servers
2. Vembu’s proprietary CBT driver tracks the changed blocks alone during the incremental backup and it ensures the high performance incremental backup
3. Hot Backup ensures zero VM downtime
4. Hyper-V backups use application-specific VSS writers to take consistent snapshots of highly transactional applications like Exchange Server, SQL Server and truncate the transaction log files during the backup job
5. VMBackup supports the VMs located in Hyper-V Cluster Shared Volumes and the Windows SMB share
Learn more about Hyper-v backup: https://www.vembu.com/hyper-v-backup/