Trello Comments

zavalishiner-image

Work organanizer.

Positive Comment by zavalishiner about Trello Apr 2016

It is a good organizer for the group. My Digital Agency uses Trello for the organization of work and all tasks are performed on time.

Great for visual task management

Positive Comment by thornecamila about Trello Mar 2016

If you have ever done any freelance work, I'm sure you've come across Trello. Out of all the task management apps I have tried out, this one worked best for me in terms of individual (not team) work. For those of us who are visual learners, I got an almost instant liking to it. Almost akin to that of digital sticky notes, the colors and design of this program helps me in staying organized and see everything from a more hollistic, bird's eye-view.

K

Can be difficult to manage multiple projects

Comment by kelleygibson about Trello Jan 2016

Our office has used Trello in the past for various projects. It has it's strong points, but it can get a bit confusing if you are dealing with multiple projects at once. Additionally, my team felt the layout and functionality was too complicated to manage a large amount of tasks.

We are currently using SuiteDash as our project and task management solution, and it has been a great fit for us. It allows us to assign tasks and projects to certain members of our team, as well as share files inside specific projects and even tasks. SuiteDash also has a built-in messaging system so that we never have to leave the application to communicate. I would recommend checking out SuiteDash for a good all-in-one project management tool.

gregzaid-image

great

Comment by gregzaid about Trello Jan 2016

i really like this app, helps me keep up my work and have everything in order, i recomend it

Great app!

Positive Comment by AdrianBliss357 about Trello Dec 2015

Trello is a beautiful app that will boost your productivity significantly. Can't get enough of it!

E

ProofHub - A great alternative to Trello

Comment by Edword about Trello and Proofhub, Jan 2014

Small Proofhub iconProofhub is my favorite free Trello Alternative with a huge number of features. It offers features like to-do's, discussions, time tracking, casper mode, file sharing, online proofing, inbuilt browser chat and more.

P

Why do I use the alternative, when I want to use the original? Trello is really great and fast app. I use it every day.

R

trello offers a simple yet versatile app for every biz

Comment by richants about Trello Jan 2013

They say the simple things in life are always the best and after trying many apps I came back to trello due to its simple layout with the features you will always use. Takes a while to figure what format works best for your needs but the versatility is what makes it a stand out.

Trello is incredibly fast, intuitive and a joy to use. It's especially great for people who are more visual-oriented when it comes to work and how to tackle their to-do lists. I only use Trello for my own tasks, but the team capabilities look promising.