Markdown is good because it is plain text, you can open and edit it anywhere and anytime. It can be converted to various format documents easily. Markdown is bad because you have to remember the markdown syntax. With TextNut, you don’t have this worry. You write just like with a common rich format editor. TextNut will convert them into markdown on-the-fly. If you are familiar with Markdown, it is add-on, with a powerful markdown editing mode, you must have a joyful writing experience!
Don't forget TextNut has iOS version, for iPhone and iPad! More Info »
# The intuitive dual editing mode, switching seamlessly.
- Whatever you never used markdown or you are markdown lover, switching between them on-the-fly, without losing your text formatting
# Standard without ambiguities
- As you may know, the original markdown has a weak and ambiguous description. Fortunately, CommonMark specification solved this. TextNut is 100% compatible with CommonMark.
## Main Features ##
• Organise your documents by library in tree structure. Drag and drop to manage the documents
• Manage markdown documents from your local folders, or import them into TextNut managed library.
• iCloud sync with iOS version, both iPhone and iPad
• Global searching
• Export or preview in PDF, HTML, RTF together with images
• Browse all versions
• Fully customisable themes with optional background images
• 100% compatible with CommonMark specification at markdown editing mode
• The intuitive rich content editor using markdown syntax
• A concentrated Zen mode
• Language syntax highlighting - best feature for developers!
• Publish or save draft to Medium, WordPress and Blogger in one click