Soumi Music Player lets you scan, catalogue, and play music files alike from internal/external SD card, shared folders on local network, FTP/FTPS, SFTP, WebDAV servers, Dropbox, Google Drive, and other cloud services that support WebDAV protocol like BOX, CloudMe, ownCloud, etc., through WiFi or mobile network. It has easy intuitive user interface for instant searching and browsing music by artist, album, genre, as well as folder. It can also cache music files from the network folder when added to a playlist so that you can play them later when not connected to any WiFi or mobile network. It has five band equalizer, bass boost, virtualizer, with preset and custom settings. Gapless playback, as intended by artist, is available on Android 4.1 or higher. It uses SAMBA/CIFS protocol to access the network shard folder, i.e., no uPnp or DLNA server is required.... More Info »
Key features are:
- Easy, intuitive, and tabbed user interface suitable for both phones and tablets
- Designed to handle very large collections of music files on multiple network locations
- Plays music from shared folders on local SMB/CIFS network, e.g., Windows share, WiFi drive, NAS, USB drive attached to router, etc.
- Plays music from FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers
- Plays music from Dropbox, Google Drive, and other WebDAV based cloud services like BOX, CloudMe, ownCloud, etc.
- Play music from internal/external SdCard and attached USB drives
- Supports multitasking, e.g., it can play music, cache playlist from network, scan folders, etc., all at the same time
- Browsing and instant searching by artist, album, genre, and title
- Find, browse and play music by folder
- Many other small but useful features