Skype Comments

I

imo

Comment by imo

good messenger, video of voice calls
imo

D

skype x...

Comment by dudu_brz

I don't know if my question is for this moment.
I can send email hotmail to yahoo, gmail, etc And I get email from them and others.
Why I can't talk with friends don't use the messenger I use?
If I'm using Telegram I cant' exchange messages wiht someone using Viber.
Why not?

sebastiandowny-image

don't like it

Comment by sebastiandowny

i don't really like it anymore, i think it is too slow.

Kudrart_use-image

Skype

Positive Comment by Kudrart_use

It is a good helper in the work . When there is no time to go away from the workplace, you can use Skype and solve all the problems and calls directly during operation.

Melissaplaygard-image
Plarium90-image

I like it!

Positive Comment by Plarium90

One of the best instant messengers in the world. No complete analogy .

prettykittybi-image

Unique program

Positive Comment by prettykittybi

Now there are a lot of Skypes' analogs, but to call to any country and not be tied to a phone number only Skype can.

bovarylams-image
J

Maybe time to forget Skype, and use another application

Negative Comment by Jan_de_Haas

Since Skype is acquired by Microsoft, it has a lot of crap and unstable. Except of that, it's not reliable and not trustfully for daily use.
Microsoft has made Skype far below standard

In my opinion is Microsoft stealing technologies of others, and use that to generate only more money, and not take into account, that the program is very well functional. It was better that "Skype SRL" never was sold to Microsoft. Microsoft have also some nice features removed, that was total useless.

markcarandini-image

big no

Comment by markcarandini

i don't think this is reliable anymore, i don't like it, is too slow and no longer easy to use.

K

Since Microsoft, as expected, this app is not longer reliable

Negative Comment by KeyJey

Since Skype was purchased by Microsoft, happened what all we could expect. Stopped being a reliable application. The mobile versions of skype simply crash and don't work.

Forget getting incoming ring calls on your mobile device, of successfully make outgoing calls from mobile .... it's a real traumatic process to make this crop to work.

I recommend (for video and audio) hangouts, witch works fine.

Problem as always is privacy ..... but well, Google already knows it all about us. Emails, calls, where we go, our agenda ...

Cheers !

K

Latest update not great

Comment by kelleygibson

I used Skype everyday, mostly the chatting portion, but a lot of calls also. It works perfectly fine, but ever since the latest update (as of January 2016 time of writing), it has become quite sluggish, and the chat message are all out of order! Quite frustrating, especially since it was working fine for so many years.

ParisFitts-image

hate it

Negative Comment by ParisFitts

i hate it, i use to be able to call internationaly from here, but now it just doesn't work and takes too long to load so now i just hate it.

gregzaid-image

never again

Negative Comment by gregzaid

i used to be a huge fan of skype, but now it doesn't really work, takes too long to connect, the chat almost never works and on top of all that, there are lots of adds and publicity that i don't really enjoy