Reeder is an RSS reader and client for multiple services like:
Feed Wrangler ,
The Old Reader ,
BazQux Reader ,
Readability .... More Info »
Reeder caches articles and images from your feed, so that you can read without a WiFi or 3G connection. It integrates with Readability, Instapaper, ReadItLater, Facebook, Twitter, and a multitude of other services for easy accessibility and sharing. Reeder also offers simple gesture controls: Slide an article to the left to save for later, or slide it to the right to mark as unread.
On iPhone the use of all five services is optional, which means it's possible to use Reeder only as either Feedly, Fever, Feedbin, Feed Wrangler or Readability client.
- Feedly syncing (optional, free account required, see cloud.feedly.com)
- Fever syncing (optional, paid web app required, see feedafever.com)
- Feedbin syncing (optional, paid account required, see feedbin.me)
- Feed Wrangler syncing (optional, paid account required, see feedwrangler.net)
- Readability syncing (optional, free account required, see readability.com)
- Support for multiple accounts