By selecting Install, you consent to the installation of RBC® Mobile¹, which gives you the simplicity and convenience of everyday banking and investing no matter where you are or what you’re doing. You are entitled to and consent to future updates or upgrades to RBC Mobile, which may be automatically installed as per your device or operating system default or user-initiated settings. You may withdraw your consent by deleting RBC Mobile from your device.
- View account information, pay bills, and transfer funds.
- Use RBC Rewards® points as payment towards eligible RBC credit card balances
- Send notice of INTERAC‡ e-Transfers via email, SMS or Facebook Messages
- Receive push notification alerts and view history in the Alerts Inbox
- Find RBC Royal Bank branches & ATMs using Augmented Reality
- Other Tools More Info »
- Trade stocks, mutual funds, ETFs & options*
- View real-time account information, cash/margin balances, holdings & more
- Access real-time** quotes & market news/information
* Only available for RBC Direct Investing clients
** Upon client acceptance of Exchange Agreements online
If an unauthorized transaction is conducted through your RBC Royal Bank, RBC Direct Investing or RBC Dominion Securities accounts through RBC Mobile, you are covered by an Online Security Guarantee and will be reimbursed 100% for any resulting losses to those accounts.²
If you install RBC Mobile, then you must review, and are subject to, the terms and conditions found under the Legal link on www.rbc.com, the Electronic Access Agreement if you are a personal client of Royal Bank of Canada with RBC Royal Bank Online Banking, the business account agreements if you are a business client of Royal Bank of Canada, the Operation of Account Agreement if you are a client of RBC Direct Investing and the General Account Agreement if you are a client of RBC Dominion Securities.