QuartzCode is a fast, lightweight and powerful animation tool that turn vector drawing and animation to Objective C and Swift code.
Core Animation library is now at your fingertips. Just change any properties; you will see animation changes in real time. Using QuartzCode, you can iterate any animation within seconds, at the same time you can see the code side by side. The barrier for creating animation in Xcode is dramatically reduced! More Info »
- Tremendously save time. Create drawing and animation and get Objective C or Swift code in real time.
- Create vector drawing using tools provided or use existing assets from SVG or images.
- Supports more than 25 animatable properties including position, transform, shadow, gradient, mask, path, fill color, line width, stroke end, and more!
- Ability to reverse and change animation progress using code generated.
- Utilizes familiar Core Animation properties to reduce learning curve.
- Edit and tweak animation in real-time.
- Readable and easy to modify generated code.
- The best and quickest way to learn and master core animation.
- Similar animation model to Core Animation.
- Easily create keyframe animation, modify and tweak them using Timeline Panel.
- Combine or sequence multiple animations.
- Use linear timing functions, ease in, ease out or create custom timing functions using graph provided to enrich your animation.
- Generate iOS/OSX Objective C and Swift code in real time.
- Change between iOS and OSX code with a click.
- Drawing code is generated by using CALayer and its subclass.
- Support Core animation and UIView block based animation code.
- For UIView animation, the method is automatically selected based on animation timeline settings.
- Copy selected shape or animation codes by CMD + C.
- Copy NSTextField, UILabel or UITextView code declaration from Text Layer.
- Create variety of shapes from basic shapes provided.
- Use vector, pencil and boolean