Ocster Backup is a backup software for Windows that was designed from the start to work fully automatic. You simply specify what you want backed up and when and then the software takes care of the rest.
Ocster offers a free and a commercial editions of its software.
Ocster Backup Pro supports storing your backup data on traditional local storage media, network drives or in the cloud. Whether cloud backup or local backup: backups are highly efficient and up to 40% faster. The image backup technology creates 50% smaller backups than most competing products. More Info »
- Cloud backup: It has extensive support for storing your backup data in the cloud. And not just for normal file backups: even image backups (backups of entire drives) are supported.
- Local backup: It also supports storing your backup data on traditional local storage media or network drives. Local backups are also highly optimized and very efficient.
- Very easy to use: No technical knowledge required. Options explained directly on the screens with pros and cons.
- Does not disturb you: Backups are fully automatic and made in the background. Backups can be paused or interrupted at any time. They will resume later, even after a reboot. Automatic Pausing: Backups will automatically pause when the software detects that you need the full power of your computer.
- Flexible: Image backup individual partitions or your whole computer. File and folder backup with different storage formats.
- Versioning: keeps old versions of your backup data.
- Advanced scheduling (even very complex schedules possible).
- Easy Restore. With bootable rescue system (CD or USB-Stick) to restore your backups even if your computer does not start anymore (bare metal restore).
- Expanded encryption support: all backup types now support encryption.
- Compression support for the "1:1 File Copy" storage format.