Yes, "There's an App for That". But it's sure missing something you need (unless you're Tim Cook).
Compose your own. Without any code.
Objectality is a non-technical, conceptual object-oriented database and a dynamic software application.
• Design data types representing information you need to keep track of (e.g., People, Activities, Inventory).
• Organize your data into a tree-like structure of containers.
• Collect data with touch-optimized forms and take advantage of never-enter-data-twice (NED2) methodology.
• Review information with quick filters, in-depth searches, multi-sorting and at-a-glance previews.
• Utilize your knowledge base with custom reports and cloud document exchange.... More Info »
Keep track of anything. Especially time and money.
Most importantly, Objectality replaces traditional, technical information design concepts such as "foreign keys" and "related forms" with object-oriented notions such as "Composition" and "References" that are more intuitive to non-technical power-users. Not only create a custom Product (e.g., with a Label and a Photo), not only construct a specialized Order (e.g., with a Date and a Signature), but also have each new Order specify a known Product, effortlessly. Anyone can assemble focused, personalized applications that rival one-size-fits-all software products.
"We become what we behold. We shape our tools and then our tools shape us." (Marshall McLuhan)
Make sure your app is not missing anything you need. Be a citizen developer, have it your way.
The product has been selected as an Honorable Mention (3rd-place) Winner in the "Productivity" category for the Tizen App Challenge by The Linux Foundation, Samsung and Intel at the Mobile World Congress 2014.
The Objectality project is an invitation to collaborative design. Please let us know of any suggestions for improvement you might have or any problems you run into.