Yes, "There's an App for That". But it's sure missing something you need (unless you're Tim Cook).
Compose your own.
Objectality is a non-technical, conceptual object-oriented database and a dynamic software application.
• Design reusable data types representing information you need to keep track of (e.g., People, Activities, Inventory).
• Organize your data into a tree-like structure of containers.
• Collect data using custom views optimized for mobile devices and avoid repetitive data entry with templates.
• Review information with filters, searches, multi-sorting and at-a-glance previews.
• Utilize your knowledge base with custom reports.... More Info »
Keep track of anything. Especially time and money.
Most importantly, Objectality replaces traditional, technical information design concepts such as "foreign keys" and "related forms" with object-oriented notions such as "Composition" and "References" that are more intuitive to non-technical power-users. Not only create a custom Product (e.g., with a Label and a Photo), not only construct a specialized Order (e.g., with a Date and a Signature), but also have each new Order specify a known Product, effortlessly. Anyone can assemble focused, personalized applications that rival one-size-fits-all software products.
"We become what we behold. We shape our tools and then our tools shape us." (Marshall McLuhan)
Make sure your app is not missing anything you need.
With transactional integrity for data safety from memory shortage or power-loss, virtual storage implementation for rapid access and fluid scrolling through large databases, never enter data twice (NED2) methodology and integrated cloud document exchange, mobility-centered features further set Objectality apart from competition.
The product has been selected as an Honorable Mention Winner in the "Productivity" category for the Tizen App Challenge by The Linux Foundation, Samsung and Intel at the Mobile World Congress 2014.