Compose your own music and songs and arrange with a multi-track MIDI sequencer.
Write ideas once and see how they sound in different chord progressions, with the one-of-its kind feature of automatic harmonic transposition.
It combines several tools to let you quickly shape your songs while exploring different ideas.
It includes a step sequencer for drums hits, a piano roll editor for down-to-the note editing, a rhythm editor to try out different rhythm alternatives. Plus, organize your song into sections and modify and repeat them at will. You will be amazed how fast, easy and fun writing music can be with this app.
The sounds are produced by the MIDI synthesizer of your device, so you can choose among all the 128 instruments specified by the General MIDI standard, which include many types of guitars, basses, pianos, brasses, strings, pads, synthesizers, percussion, woods and some effects.... More Info »
- Multi-track sequencer;
- 6 different editors;
- 128 instruments;
- Mixer to program each track's instrument and volume, and to mute/solo the tracks;
- Automatic Harmonic Transposition: lets you apply different chord progressions to the music you are writing, so as to choose whatever sounds best;
- Playing range selection;
- Save and reuse groups of bars and chord progressions in other songs and/or tracks;
- Quickly copy and modify a section or an entire song;
- Automatic saving at each modification of your composition;
- Export to MIDI format: you can import the .mid file generated to your preferred DAW and take it to the next level, with further sound processing;
- Export all your songs, groups of bars, and chord progressions into the external memory of your device, so you can import all your library to another device, or make a backup copy of your work;
- Import from the external memory (what you have previously exported);
- In-depth integrated user manual, with everything explained.