Are there any apps out there that help people have been more organized in their daily routine as well as have felt aided them for example in losing weight?
Let me show you a timer app called MultiTimer. One of the most simple, handy and yet powerful timer app that allows you to set multiple timers at once and keep track their progress easily.
Multitimer allows to create, label and reuse timers for anything what’s happening in your regular life - cooking chicken, doing the laundry, cleaning, taking a break during a hard working day, reading or writing an article, playing chess or timed quizzes, even therapeutic treatments. The app is a perfect tool for arranging multi-tasks by making a group of timers adding extra workspaces with custom grid of timers.... More Info »
Favorited by chefs, fitness enthusiasts, bloggers, YouTubers, writers, parents, gardeners, teachers, students, office workers or managers, musicians, game players and many other societies of users.
The timer-app has no ads, mess or unnecessary steps - everything is clean, clear and consistent.
Here are some of the features that I think you'll love:
* One-tap functionality - extremely easy to use.
* Timing by seconds, minutes and hours - now 99:59:59 hours.
* Running multiple timers simultaneously.
* Custom grid of timers.
* Setting common title for a group of timers.
* Continuing to work in the background.
* Customizable label, color, icon and sound of each timer.
* Viewable overtime.
* Supporting gestures to zoom timers or to re-order them.
* Notifications with the options to control timers.
* App’s icon badge to check active or completed timers.
* Syncing with Apple Watch application.
So if you’re in the market for a timer app for your iDevice, consider checking out Multitimer.