Minus Comments

@NightHeron

Negative Comment by mast3r

Since the autumn Minus doesn't allow the uplaod of non-media files. As they've said, their goal was "not to be file-hosting website, but a social photo-sharing service". This means now you can only uplaod photos/pictures, videos and music. No .zip's, .txt's, .exe's or etc. The ability to download all your files as a .zip was also removed, but you still have the access to all of your old files (even non-media).

To sum up: Minus became just a place to store/share your pictures, which is sad, because I considered it the best file hosting service.

NightHeron-image

No .exe upload

Comment by NightHeron

I am really disappointed by the fact that minus does not support sharing of executables.
But ok its a good app.

E

Minus is awesome!

Positive Comment by ekwo

it's awesome! You can just drag your files into your browser window and they will upload automatically, besides that, if you upload images while they are being uploaded there smaller previews are already available online! It's great! Love it

[Edited by Venom88, August 26]

Fabrice-image

Impressive platform by the simplicity

Positive Comment by Fabrice

it's indeed, impressive platform, by the simplicity, but also the speed of the new features introduction. now, Min.us isn't limited to photos, but handle also doc files.

Q

Very convenient and easy

Positive Comment by Qiu

This simple way of sharing photos and photo albums is very convenient and easy. It excels and is so much easier compared to using Photobucket, Imageshack, etc. The fact you can drag as many pictures to create an album allows me to share my comics and photo albums.

D

The easiest image hosting service I have ever used

Positive Comment by davidk5

This is probably the easiest image hosting service I have ever used. I hated how it took forever to individually find and upload pictures on Facebook. This website actually let's you drag as many pictures as you want and drop it right on your browser to upload it. This is SOOO much easier than the old fashioned browse --> flip through small thumbnail folders --> find the correct randomly lettered/numbered pictures.