Lightstreamer is a server for delivering real-time messages to browser-based and mobile applications, using WebSockets and HTTP. Features include dynamic throttling, bandwidth and frequency control, delta delivery, and total control over security and the quality of service.
-The server runs on any platform (Linux, Windows, Unix, and more)
- Deploy in the cloud or on-premises
- Server API for Java, .NET, Node.JS, and JMS
- Works with any existing browser. More Info »
Lightstreamer enables several forms of real-time messaging
- The pioneer of data push, Comet, and WebSockets
- Asymmetric publish/subscribe
- Multiple paradigms: fan-out, broadcasting, one-to-one, etc.
- Firewall and proxy friendly
- Adaptive throttling and bandwidth control.