LetMeTalk enables you to line up images in a meaningful way to read this row of images as a sentence. To line up images is known as AAC (Augmentative and Alternative Communication).
The image database of LetMeTalk contains more than 9,000 easy to understand images from ARASAAC (http://arasaac.org). Additionally, you can add existing images from the device or take new photos with the build in camera. More Info »
To use LetMeTalk, no internet connection or mobile contract is necessary. Therefore you can use LetMeTalk in almost any situation, like hospitals, nursing home or schools.
• autism symptoms and Asperger syndrome
• speech apraxia
• articulation/phonological disorder
• Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
• Motor Neuron Disease (MND)
• Cerebral palsy
• Down syndrome
• more than 9,000 images from ARASAAC included
• voice support for images and sentences
• unlimited creation of new categories and adding new images
• pre configured for kids with autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
• voice support for English, Spanish, French, Italian and German. More languages possible by the use of different text to speech engines
• more supported languages without voice support: Chinese, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Arabic, Russian, Polish, Bulgarian, Romanian, Galician, Catalan, Basque