KIT Scenarist is a program for writing screenplays, which is being developed in Russia.
KIT Scenarist wants to be a fully-featured studio for creating movie scripts. Quick overview - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg-BLExGWzE
Now it includes:
• research module allow you to store and organize all materials about project in one file (text notes, mind maps, images and more);
• corkboard for outlining screenplay;
• screenplay editor free you from formatting routine (smart moving around the script blocks, characters names and locations autocomplete, spell checker out of a box, comments and discussions, organize screenplay in tree-like structure, import/export to FDX-format and more);
• statistics module give you all information about your story (production reports, characters dialogue navigator, script structure analysis plot and more);
• flexible preferences allow you customize application in your own work rhythm (dark and light theme and additional colour customization, smart typing configuration, script navigator customization, enable or disable application modules and more);
• fast and caring customer support (if you find a bug, have a great idea how to make app better, want to add translation or spell checking dictionary for specific language - welcome!).... More Info »
In near future we want to add:
• real-time collaborate writing (in beta testing);
• index cards module (in developing);
• save all project's series in one file (project's bible under your hands for every series + production reports will include all of them);
• mobile versions for Android and iOS devices.
Supported languages: Russian, English, French, Kazakh and Spanish.