KIT Scenarist is a free and open source application for creating screenplays.
KIT Scenarist is a fully-featured studio for creating movie screenplays. It combines:
• project organizer that will allow storing all research documents on the project in one place [except for simple text documents, it can be pictures, links to Internet resources and even mind maps];
• the corkboard provides opportunities for placing, arranging, grouping and visualizing scenes of the future screenplay in the form of index cards on the corkboard;
• a specialized script editor will allow users to forget about formatting the script and direct all the creative energy to create incredible stories;
• the module of reports and statistics will help to look at history from a different angle, as well as prepare all the necessary reports for production;
• a flexible application settings system will allow a user to create a comfortable environment for creativity.... More Info »
Quick video overview of KIT Scenarist version 0.7.0 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg-BLExGWzE
The application has fast and caring customer support: if you find a bug, have a great idea how to make the app better, want to add a translation or spellchecking dictionary for specific language - welcome! Just write us to Facebook or directly via the feedback form on the site.
The application has the additional feature - real-time collaboration. It available by subscription.
In near future we want to implement:
• saving all project's series in one file (project's bible under your hands for every series + production reports will include all of them);
• mobile versions for Android and iOS devices.
Supported languages: English, German, French, Kazakh, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Ukrainian.