“Watching movies on the new iPad is pretty great. [...] It’s Playing not only plays pretty much any movie format without having to re-encode it first, it also puts in some amazing new features not seen anywhere else.”, cultofmac.com
“Overall, the new features of It's Playing 3.0 completely put the competition to shame.”, iphoneblogr.com
“for smooth playback of high-def video, and the excellent picture and volume adjustments, It's playing is the current champ.”, wired.com More Info »
? Main features
· Direct playback of videos in almost any format - check out our site for full info
· High performance decoding of MKV/MOV/MP4/FLV locally with H264 (Baseline,Main,High), compatible with Apple hardware up to 1080p
· MPEG4 decoding up to 1080p on multi-processor devices
· TV-Out and AirPlay video out support on mirroring enabled devices
· direct subtitle download
· many easy gestures, including pinch-to-zoom
· easily add media using iTunes (USB and WiFi, your computer or other), by using dropbox, mail or any other app on your device or by browsing and downloading from network shares
· image and sound adjustment controls
? Network: browsing, streaming and downloading
· direct SMB WiFi network access to Macs, network disks, Windows, Ubuntu, Airport disks, etc.
· automatic server discovery, guest or authenticated access and saved favorites.
· note: windows/smb sharing should be enabled on your computer (check our site for further info).
? International features
· available in english, portuguese, spanish and french
· multi channel audio support, including movies with multi-language audio tracks
· subtitles from the net, external .str subtiltes or internal mkv subtitle support; tens of encodings including hebraic, greek, russian and asian.
? Files, folders & Privacy
· easy file management with cut/copy/paste, folders and subfolders, renaming, etc.
· “incognito” private folder acessible by user defined pin code.
? TV Out, HD and AirPlay
· cabled or wireless connection to the big screen.
· your iPhone/iPad will be the best remote you’ve ever seen.
? Optimized for iPad 3, best player for iPhone 3GS/4/4S, iPad 1/2 and iPod Touch 3/4.
? Top FAQ
How can one use Air Play?
? With your iPad2, iPad3 and iPhone4S, enable the mirroring mode (goo.gl/iiwOV).
I can't hear any sound!
? Your device must be mutted, check the mute switch.
I can't access the shared folders in the network!
? Check if the permissions and sharing settings for the guest/user file system access.
I can't see/connect to my network device!
? Try to connect with the machine IP adress, press the arrow button in the bottom
right of the file list manager and insert the login information.
I have more questions, what should I do?
? See the complete FAQ list in our website or send us an email.
? Try it today.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out http://itsplayingapp.com for demonstration videos and detailed information.