it-edit provide a text editor with syntax highlight, line numbering and with the basics text editing functionalities:
* Cut, Copy and Paste.
* Duplicate a line or the selected text.
* Undo/Redo functionalities.
* Search and replace functionalities.
* Jump to the given line number.
* Enable | Disable the use of tabs.
And an files managing interface for:
* Open a new empty file.
* Open the file you want.
* Open an recent file.
* Save the editor content.
* Save the editor content as the filename you want.
* Save all open files.
* Reload file.
* File informations. More Info »
it-edit provide terminals in the same window as the editor, as a sidebar, which can easily shown, hidden and resized.
You can add and remove as many terminals as you want to the sidebar...
it-edit provide a big terminal occupying the full interface, dividable into 4 resizable terminals, to which you can easy toggle from the main window.
In order to execute commands like compilation or debugging or any terminal command you want. You can launch it directly from the editor.